Running a hotel, or chain of hotels, is no short of a marathon task. Administrators need to look into every little detail and keeps tabs on various activities going around on their hotel premises. This can become very complex if you take into account every little detail which as an administrator you need to go through. To make things easy and for streamlining various tasks and operations, developers have made hotel management softwares to make things easy for hotel administrators and to provide help in managing their day to day activities. These softwares provide various features which hotels can use to keep running things in order and to advance customer satisfaction levels.
There are many kinds of hotel management softwares in the market but all provide some basic functions such as guest profiling, housekeeping details and safe payment options. But there are many other features which vary according to every software and this makes choosing the right one for your hotel a bit difficult.
- Opera Property Management System– Designed by Oracle, Opera PMS is a great tool for hotels small or big. Being a product of Oracle, there are no doubts in its operating capacity and has great features which can make your management easier and help in providing customers a great staying experience. Some main features of it include profile and accommodation management and support for multiple property hotels. It also includes multi language interface and global currency support.
- eZee Frontdesk- A very popular hotel management tool, eZee Frontdesk is developed by the company eZee Technosys and is used worldwide by hotels, resorts and lodges. A carefully developed software keeping in mind the issues of hotel industry, it provides features such as multiple booking options, rate management software and event management features.
- roomMaster- It is developed by InnQuest Company and is a very popular hotel management software with its users who have great things to say about it. Rich in features, it includes complete audit trail for transactions, unlimited guest history and providing multiple rate lists for every season.
- Hotelogix PMS- developed specially for smaller hotels and resorts, Hotelogix PMS provides users with a single point dashboard, a multi device booking engine and an option to integrate with OTA’s like Trivago and Oyo Rooms.
- MSI CloudPM- A very popular product, it is designed by Multi Systems Inc. and provides users with cloud management system so that they don’t have to shell out money for expensive hardware components. It has features such as automatic backup and a web based instructor to provide training for new operators.
These were some of the many popular software management softwares out there for you to choose from. Make sure you choose the one which suits your hotel the best and has features which would be useful for you in the long run of your hospitality business.